Aptitude Test 31/03/2023 , result will be published on 1 April 2023 at 12 noon
Lower, Middle & Secondary
1. The school is open to all students irrespective of regional, religious and linguistic differences.
2. They are accepted as they are, and are helped to grow in their cultural, social and religious tradition.
3. Students seeking new admission have to produce their Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
4. New students are admitted to the Play School, LKG and Standard I.
5. Pupils seeking new admission to the above-mentioned classes for any academic year should have their names registered in the month of December.
6. New admissions are made on the basis of the students’ performance in the school they previously attended last and also on the basis of their performance in the admission test.
7. Admissions to other classes could be given according to the availability of seats based on the admission test in the month of January.
8. Based on the result of the entrance test, admissions will begin in the month of February itself.
9. The student who requires TC from the school should complete the formal procedures for getting TC which should be approved by the Principal.